Sartorius MA100Q-000115V1 Infrared Moisture Analyser
The MA100 infrared moisture analyzer combines the highest possible accuracy of an analytical balance and practical application software all in one unit. Thanks to its extensive functions and flexibility, this analyzer optimally adapts to individual needs in daily routine analysis in research and development as well as quality control.
The moisture meter MA 100 features the highest possible measuring accuracy that a thermogravimetric moisture meter can currently offer. With the accuracy of an analytical balance, the Moisture Meter MA 100 delivers exact results within minutes and excellent reproducibility. On top of this, its extensive functions offer a high level of flexibility to meet frequently changing requirements on the parameters of different types of samples or on the sequence of analysis. The moisture meter MA 100 is ideal for quality control and research and development.
- Measurement of the moisture content from 0.005 % to 100 %
- Weighing capacity of 100 g with 0.1-mg weight resolution
- Automatic endpoint searching/automatic programming to determine the best possible parameters at the touch of a key
- Fast heating of a sample by choice of ceramic heating element, a halogen lamp or a CQR-coiled quartz radiator, all of which are infrared heaters
- Fast and easy control of the accuracy through DIN/ISO-compliant self-testing and self-calibrating capabilities thanks to the built-in calibration weight, reproTEST function and temperature adjustment set (accessory)