TEX ’AN TOUCH Texture Analyzer with 7” colour screen
Contact us to determine the shape, material and size of probes to use on your TEX’AN TOUCH. We offer a wide range of solutions to meet standards (i.e. Bloom Test) and existing internal methods.
- TYPE OF INSTRUMENT: Texture Analyzer operating in Compression and Traction
- CHOICE OF SENSORS: 20 N (2 kg), Resolution 0.008 N (0.8 g) | 50 N (5 kg), Resolution 0.02 N (2 g) | 200 N (20 kg), Resolution 0.08 N (8 g) | 500 N (50 kg), Resolution 0.20 N (20 g)
- TEMPERATURE: The TEX’AN TOUCH has a Pt100 sensor to measure your sample’s temperature from -20 to 120 °C
- ACCURACY: +/- 0.05 % of the full scale
- DISPLAY: 7” Touch screen
- DISPLAY SETTINGS: Force | Speed | Distance | Temperature | Time | Measuring Probe | Level of sensitivity |
- Date/ hour | Choice of viscosity units: cP or mPa·s | Language: French/English
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY: An “operator” function allows you to enter a username for yourinstrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- PC CONNECTIONS: RS232 Port and USB
- PRINTER CONNECTION: USB Host Port
- BENEFITS FOR YOU: Integrated adjustable turntable: diam. 160 mm. Table for attaching inserts: 120 x 220
- mm. Available Operating Modes: Compression – Relaxation –Traction – TPA Cycle – Penetrometry and relative compression mode also. Large selection of probes available and custom probes can be made with choice of material, shape and size according to your criteria. The TEX’AN TOUCH has a large 7’’ colour touch screen which allows comfortable use and optimal viewing of measurements. Storage of your measuring methods. Data can be backed up and exported using a USB key. External control thanks to the optional TEX’AN DRIVE software
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: L300 x W500 x H600 mm | Weight: 21 kg