PS/QCS/EV150 Priorclave Top Loading 150L Autoclave
The Priorclave QCS range of top loading autoclaves, available with 100 and 150 litre chamber capacities, has amongst its many design features simple easy loading of the media. These versatile autoclaves offer fast, reliable sterilisation and have a chamber size that will appeal to most laboratories, it is versatile enough to sterilise small and tall objects side-by-side in a single process. The standard QCS models have a compact footprint which makes this range of top loading autoclaves ideal for locations where space is at a premium and high yield is required. Depending on application, Priorclaves are available with a choice of heating options – electric or direct steam heating.
• Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature
above 80oC and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Forced Air Cooling.
• Pulsed freesteaming to maximise efficiency of Pre-cycle vacuum phase.1,2
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Media Warming and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for