PS/QCS/EH200D Priorclave Double Door Autoclave 200L Pass-Through
The QCS range of autoclaves is one of the most versatile and cost efficient steam sterilisers available today. Choose from one of the three standard chamber sizes of 100, 150 and 200 litres, and since they offer 20% more loading capacity than other sterilisers of the same capacity the QCS has the flexibility to accommodate both small and taller than usual items, avoiding the need to invest in larger, heavier and more costly rectangular sterilisers. From simple cycles to fully featured multi-programme operation with printed records, a powerful TACTROL®2 controller allows unrivalled flexibility and monitoring. For a busy working environment, automating the sterilising process and with features to assist in autoclave management, TACTROL®2 enables other tasks to be undertaken secure in the knowledge that sterilisation is proceeding safely and efficiently. Introducing any Priorclave QCS model to any laboratory will enable it to improve throughput brought about by the increased loading capacity and performance, as well as benefiting from lower overall running costs.
• Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80oC and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple Vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration.1
• Pulsed freesteaming to maximise efficiency of Pre-cycle vacuum phase.1
• Vacuum Assisted Cooling.1
• Low water level sensor.
• Post Cycle Drying for faster load drying.1
• Two full width stainless steel load shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).