Logos Biosystem L40002 LUNA-II™ Automated Cell Counter (without printer)
Small yet powerful, the LUNA-II™ is cell counting convenience at its finest. Simply insert your sample and the LUNA-II™ does the rest: autofocus, adjust light, and count in just 15 seconds.
- Clémence Jacquemin, PhD
- Rapid, simple, reliable. This product is easy to use. The fact that one can use a reusable blade is an advantage in terms of cost when one line is to be counted. The results are reliable, we have compared them to those obtained in Molasses cells, against the concentration must be close to 1×10 ^ 6 cells / mL. I am very satisfied with this purchase, which is unanimous within the team.
- Paul Kim, PhD
Grambling State University
- This is a nice automated cell counter that is well worth considering. We count cells to set up experiments with a consistent number of input cells and to express the resulting data accurately. An automated cell counter makes this a quick, painless, reproducible process. Tip: get the one with the printer!
- Tracey Geneau
- I’m testing the LUNA-II and it works great. I work for an ethanol plant and our operators count yeast. This will be a great way to streamline the yeast count results. It will also please our operators.
- Celecoxib treatment of fibrous dysplasia (FD) in a human FD cell line and FD-like lesions in mice with protein kinase A (PKA) defects.
Saloustros E, Liu S, Mertz EL, Bhattacharyya N, Starost MF, Salpea P, Nesterova M, Collins M, Leikin S, Stratakis CA.
Molecular and cellular endocrinology. 439:165-174.(2017)
- Scaling and automation of high-throughput single-cell-derived tumor sphere assay chip.
Cheng YH, Chen YC, Brien R, Yoon E.
Lab on a chip. 16(19):3708-17.
- Serial changes in the proliferation and differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells after ionizing radiation.
Jeong W, Yang X, Lee J, Ryoo Y, Kim J, Oh Y, Kwon S, Liu D, Son D.
Stem cell research & therapy. 7(1):117.
- p-coumaric acid, a novel and effective biomarker for quantifying hypoxic stress by HILIC-ESI-MS.
Silina YE, Fink-Staube C, Hanselmann RG, Peuschel H, Volmer DA.
Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences. 1020:6-13.
- Effect of cryopreservation on the properties of human endometrial stromal cells used in embryo co-culture systems.
Bochev I, Belemezova K, Shterev A, Kyurkchiev S.
Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics. 33(4):473-80. (2016)