K1100F Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer
K1100F Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions designed based on classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. It’s equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automation and high-quality components, can easily achieve automatic waste discharge and cleaning of digestion tubes and titration cups, control steam supply and real-time detection of condensation temperature. High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid level detection gives smooth test process.
- High accuracy dozing and working: adopt 4 KNF pumps work for dozing, measurement liquid volume.
- Complete compatible design: Using 300mL tubes(φ42mm), compatible with con-generic products perfectly
- Easy Maintenance: Pre-install full functions of cleaning, include Digestion tube cleaning, Receiving cup
- cleaning, Alkali pipeline cleaning, Boric acid pipeline cleaning, Acid washing, Steam bottle evacuation. Support
- customer make the routine maintenance easily.
- Measuring range: 0.1mg ?200mg N
- Analysis time: 5?10min/sample
- Reproducibility: Average value relative error ±0.5%
- Recovery: ?99.5%
- Burette volume: 1.0μL/step
- Sample capacity: solid?5g/sample, liquid?20mL/sample
- Water consumption in the distillation process: 1.5L/min
- Data storage capacity: K1100: 1000 groups, K1100F: 1800 groups
- Power supply: 220VAC±10%, 50Hz
- Power: 2Kw
- Net weight: 38Kg
- Dimensions: 455mm×391mm×730mm