F800 Fiber Analyzer
Hanon F800 Fiber Analyzer is with advanced design, easy operation and flexible application. It can be used in conventional Weende method to analyze crude fiber and Van Soest analysis to wash the fiber. Applies to plant, feed, foo
- hidden solution barrel pull structure designed to facilitate dosing operation, provide the most safety fiber analysis.
- Provide five various specifications crucible specifications to meet the needs of different samples for standard configuration.
- the crucible recoil function designed to prevent sample in the crucible can not caking filtration.
- Measurement range: 0.1%?100%
- Sample weight: 0.5g?3g
- Repeatability error: Craw Fiber Content below 10%, ≤0.4% | Craw Fiber Content above 10%, ≤1%
- Capacity: 6 pcs/batch
- Pre-heating time: 10-12min
- Heating to boiling: 13-15min
- Rated power: 2.2KW
- Power supply: 220 VAC ±10% 50Hz
- Dimension: 776mm×476mm×644mm