Eppendorf 78903513 BioBLU® 1f Single-Use Vessels
BioBLU f Single-Use Vessels are specifically designed for robust microbial applications using bacteria, yeasts, and fungi allowing microbial process development at the highest level. The rigid wall stirred tank design mimicks traditional vessels and supports effective mixing and mass transfer making them suitable for high-cell density fermentation.
Eppendorf BioBLU Single-Use Vessels combine all the advantages of single-use technology with the trusted performance and scalability of a stirred-tank design. Single-use vessels eliminate labor-intensive cleaning, improve turn-around time, simplify validation, and reduce overall costs. BioBLU f vessels are specifically designed for robust microbial applications using bacteria, yeasts, and fungi.
- Single-use, stirred-tank, rigid-walled vessels available in sizes ranging from 65 mL to 3.75 L working volume
- Designed for high-density fermentation processes
- Multiple Rushton-type impellers for efficient mixing and mass transfer
- Sealed magnetic drive with fully enclosed bearings maintain vessel sterility
- Baffles for excellent mixing and mass transfer
- Vessels are assembled with sparger, gas filters for inlet and exhaust as well as penetrations for pH, DO,
- temperature, liquid additions, sampling, and harvest
- For use with Eppendorf benchtop bioreactor systems
- Adaptor kits for legacy bioreactor controllers available
- Bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- Suitable for high-cell density fermentation