B-190TB Upright digital microscope, achromatic objectives. With Tablet PC.
The B-190 series is the result of a perfect fusion between years of experience in the microscopy field and a refined design study. This series represents our product philosophy at its best: Quality, Reliability and Innovation. Optika is glad to introduce a new member of this key series:
* The optical system has been developed for demanding users; it consists of high quality components which guarantee an high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungi.
* The stand has a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to carry the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece, to be used as a handle. The opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples, as requested in discussion groups.
* The moving parts are made by means of machine tools with computerized numerical control reducing manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict controls on materials and production processes are optimized through the procedures established by ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
* X-LED² type with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power 3W, comparable to a 30-35W halogen bulb.
* Digital camera resolution: 3.14 MegaPixels
* Signal output: USB 2.0
* Sensor size: 1/2.5”
* Sensor technology: CMOS
* Image format: 4/3 Full
* Image Size: 2048×1536. NO driver (microsoft driver).
* Capture features: continuous auto exposure, image size, image capture, compressed video capture.
* Control parameters: brightness, gain, exposure time, colors, color enhancement..
* Equipped with Windows 8.1 operating system.
* 2GB standard memory.
* 16+16GB capacity flash memory.
* 8.9’’ screen size.
* Equipped with an Intel quad-core.
* Battery life up to 10 hours.
* You can connect a USB keyboard or WiFi mouse and then use it as a desktop PC always connected to the microscope.
* 8You can rotate the tablet on the microscope in all directions, so it can be used as a microscope demonstration
* Simultaneous data and power feed makes it ideal for long-term operation
* Tablet PC can be easily detached from the microscope and used as a laptop