ABBOTT Panbio™ COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device
Scale up COVID-19 antibody testing
An in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma, venous and fingerstick whole blood.
Intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The product may be used in any laboratory and non-laboratory environment that meets the requirements specified in the Instructions for Use and local regulation. The test provides preliminary test results. Negative results will not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection, and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisions. The test is not intended to be used as a donor screening test for SARS-CoV-2.
For professional use only. Product not available in all countries.
Please check with your local sales representative regarding availability in your area.
- Antibody tests are important to confirm that an infection has occurred.
- Quickly scale up COVID-19 coronavirus testing.
- Make testing more widely available.
- Decentralized testing can help to alleviate overcrowding in hospitals.
- Time to result: 10 – 20 minutes.
- Simple fingerstick blood sample.